2. My travel destination of choice is somewhere relaxing. Somewhere that I don't have to do anything but has options of things to do if I want to do them. I do enjoy going to the beach even though I don't really like being in the water.
3. My favorite food is probably potatoes. I really like potatoes. And actually, I really like cheese. I eat much more cheese than I do potatoes.
4. My happy place is the back porch. At least when the weather is nice out. Or I should say when the temperature is nice out. I love being out there during thunderstorms now.
5. My favorite saying is "Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." I'm not sure where it came from, but I love it!
6. My dirty little secret is that I hardly ever brush my hair. I like to have it wavy and that's my natural style but if I run a comb/brush through it the waviness changes and I hate it. Usually I just leave it alone or I run my fingers through it to get out tangles.
7. Something friends might say about me is that I'm bubbly. I have a very bubbly personality and I'm usually pretty peppy!
I'm also participating in the Live Every Moment photo challenge today. The category is white. I know that it's summer and we probably don't want to be thinking about snow yet (unless of course you're having another heat wave like we are today...) but I love this picture and I love how white it is!
So... we leave for ASP tomorrow morning at like 7 AM. I'm looking forward to the trip. I'm a little nervous because I'm not much for manual labor but I think this will be good for me. I'm excited to minister to those less fortunate than us in the Appalachia region and I'm excited to spend some time with our group that's going. Keep us in your prayers please. Pray for safety, good weather, good attitudes and please pray for the families that we will be helping. Some of their stories are heartbreaking and they could use lots and lots of prayers! Thanks guys and I hope you have a fabulous week while I'm gone! Enjoy the week of wedding related posts! I've had fun preparing them for you. =)