Friday, April 20, 2012

Bloom Into Spring!

I had the opportunity to participate in a Bloom Into Spring exchange hosted by Meagan from Local at Last and Lisha from One House One Couple. This was such a fun little blogger exchange. We got partnered up with someone else participating in the exchange and sent each other goodies that reminded us of spring! I got partnered up with Erika from Our Cozy Cubbyhole and I'm so glad I did! It has been a real treat getting to know Erika and reading her blog. She is fun, down to earth and very creative! I love her DIYs and how she has decorated her tiny apartment! You should go check her out!

Anyway, last week I got an awesome package of goodies in the mail from Erika for the exchange and I had so much fun opening it and today is the day I get to share it with all of you!


Untitled
How my pretty package came! I love the box she found to put my stuff in!
Awesome box of goodies I got in the mail today!
This is what I saw upon opening the box... I got really excited!
Untitled
She even hand wrote me a nice little note. So sweet! But the best part, she put the remaining note cards into the box. =)
Untitled
Untitled
I got some cute little tins which I can't wait to use for storage/decoration in our new apartment! AND I got even more Reese's peanut butter cups! A girl can never have too many, right? ; )
Untitled She also included some seeds for herbs. Which I for one am quite excited about. I've never grown herbs before and I am just beginning to discover the wonderfulness of basil. So that will be fantastic!
Untitled
The last thing in the box was this pretty purple candle. But the best part about it... it smells like the hyacinth plant that I had brought home from church and it has died already. (They don't last too long into spring, they're early bloomer plants). So I'm excited I still get the pretty smell of my hyacinth without having the plant itself!

Thank you Erika for all the wonderful goodies! I love them and I hope you enjoy all that I sent to you!

Also, dear blog friends, I hope you enjoy your weekend! Mine sure will be good. Stamping tomorrow and packing and then church on Sunday and leaving for the beach!!! So, if I'm quiet next week you'll know why. =) I may stop in a day or two though to share some pictures and memories with you all! BYE!

Cindy

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked your gift Cindy! I had to laugh when I saw your post about all of the Reeses Eggs you bought since my gift was already on its way. I guess I picked the right candy ;)

    Enjoy the beach! I am SO jealous!
    Xoxo,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay how fun! So awesome that you still get to have the lovely hyacinth scent in your home :)

    Thanks for participating, Cindy!

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Erika picked some wonderful stuff for you! :) Jealous of your new hyacinth candle.

    Enjoy your weekend at the beach! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing herbs is so wonderful!! You'll be loving those this summer. And they're really easy to grow in small pots on a windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little package!

    Bernadette
    www.b3hd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...