Monday, April 11, 2011

Dream Big!

Found here
"You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S. Lewis

I'm so excited about this Couch to 5k program. I've only been doing it for a week but I already feel better. I have more energy and this second week is surprisingly not as difficult as I thought it would be. I got through today's workout without feeling like I was going to die! I think that's very much an accomplishment. I am definitely excited to keep with it and to run a 5k once I'm done. The only thing I'm dreading is that I'll be done in June and it will be hot here by then. Do I really wanna run in the heat? We'll see! I may just have to suck it up and do it!

What new dreams or goals are you wanting to set? Has there been something holding you back? I say go for it because like C.S. Lewis says you're never too old! And new goals and dreams are a great way to keep yourself excited about life!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...