1. My little baby turned 1 year old last Friday! We've only had Seabass since last August, but it's been so fun to watch him grow up and thankfully to calm down some!
The day we brought him home.
This was taken just a few weeks ago. He's practically doubled in size! The boy eats so much!
We have to shoo him away from Stank's food. Little booger.
2. I painted my toenails on Friday for the first time since like October. I hate having bare nails when they will show. However, I hadn't worn open toed shoes until Friday. So hot pink it was! And then I realized it matched my night gown!
3. On Sunday evening a little bit before bed I went to the bathroom. While I was almost done I see a huge wolf spider come scurrying under the bathroom door. I scream and scream and scream. Collin comes running and at this point I'm crying because I'm trapped inside the bathroom with this giant spider. It was the most traumatized I think I've ever been. Holy cow. I literally cried for about 15 minutes because I was so traumatized. Thank goodness I was able to leave the bathroom and Collin was able to get rid of it after I did.
4. The other day we were out on the frisbee golf course. We stumbled upon this beautiful purple flower/plant that was all over this one section and neither of us knew what it was. It makes me sad because I'm pretty good at identifying flowers. Do any of you know what this is?
5. It's been a little while since I've seen a sunrise or a really good sunset. The sun has already peaked when I leave for work now and either I've been at home when the sun has set lately or it's been too cloudy for a nice one. So I was thrilled when I saw this sunset on Tuesday evening!
I hope you guys have a lovely weekend! It's supposed to be warm and nice here. Don't really have much plans except for a minor league ball game on Sunday! It will be fun though. I know that much!