1. This week was a "dark" week for the play. It was also Vacation Bible School at our church. However, I purposefully didn't volunteer this year since last week and weekend were so crazy with Summerstock rehearsals and then performances. I felt a little guilty saying no to VBS but it was the best decision. This week of having no plans during the evenings has been just the break I needed before the performances again this weekend.
2. I am really excited about the prospect of jet skiing sometime within the next week and a half. I haven't been on a jet ski since Summer 2011 and I miss it!
3. Last Saturday I wanted to take some pictures of flowers around our apartment. I got so frustrated with my camera that I ended up finding the manual and reading how to use the different settings on it. I should have done that much sooner.
4. I had that pretty hydrangea blossom sitting in our living room for a while and it brought me so much joy. I want to add some greenery (maybe a succulent or two) into our regular decor.
5. The temperature the past two days has been marvelous. Yesterday it only got up to 79 and today it's going to be about the same. We turned the AC off and had the screen door open and we even took a walk yesterday evening. It was phenomenal.
I hope you, my dear lovelies, have a wonderful weekend! May it be relaxing, fun, and just the perfect "pick me up" that you need!