Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick Post from the Beach

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and say hi from the beach! We arrived safely yesterday evening around 8:30 after a few stops and driving through the rain most of the trip! It's so nice to be here and I can't wait to enjoy the rest of the week! I want to share some pictures I've taken so far. Hope you enjoy!

Starting off our anniversary trip in the rain. But it's okay. Sunny skies predicted the rest of the week!
Starting our trip in the rain. But all is well because it's sunny skies the rest of the week!
Getting so close!!
Getting soo close!
We may not have an ocean view room but we can see the ocean!!
We may not have an ocean view room but we can see the ocean!!
Taking a walk on the beach!!! #nofilter
I went for a walk this morning and part of it was on the beach. =D
and
 then, she {snapped}

So happy to be here if you couldn't tell. =) We're off to the aquarium here in a few minutes. Hope you enjoy your day!

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...