Wednesday, December 5, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

Week 5 of my November Thankful challenge on Instagram had only three days! Follow me here!

Day 28

Day 28 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful to be able to take hot showers and to get snuggly and warm afterwards.
Today I am thankful to be able to take hot showers and to get snuggly and warm afterwards.

Day 29

Day 29 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for my book club and the great group of ladies that are in it. I'm so thankful to be able to get together with godly women and fellowship together each week!
Today I am thankful for my book club and the great group of ladies that are in it. I'm so thankful to be able to get together with godly women and fellowship together each week!

Day 30

I love date night!
Today I am thankful for date nights with my wonderful hubby.

What a great month of documenting things I'd been thankful for. Some days it was so hard to choose one thing to document. I have SO much in my life to be thankful for that it's hard to narrow it down. My life is full of blessings and for THAT I am thankful!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude of thankfulness!! I do not think anyone can be truly happy if they are not thankful! I am happy for my book club and fellowship too!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...