Wednesday, April 24, 2013

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

3 years ago today I married my best friend. It hasn't been the easiest three years but it has been the BEST three years. We've had so much fun and I just keep falling more and more in love every day! Thank you Collin for being such a wonderful husband!
255716_606510815854_5002515_n
And like you said, if people get a chuckle out of our old married couple squabbles now, we'll definitely be touring comedy clubs when we ARE an old married couple. :) I look forward to the journey that will get us there. Because with you by my side it's going to be a fabulous journey!

Love, Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh you guys look really happy!! Love your blog :) Following you on BlogLovin now!!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    Hope you have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! You looked so beautiful (and so happy!) on your wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two! Such a cute couple. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...