Saturday, April 30, 2011

Be Back Later - On Vacation!

We made it to Florida late last night after a 15 hour journey. We made lots of stops for food and to make bathroom breaks. So anyway, since I'm in Florida I will not be blogging this week. I want to just enjoy my vacation! Today we're in Ormond Beach and then tomorrow we head down to Disney! And then on Wednesday we come back to Ormond Beach and then start our journey home on Thursday! I'm so excited about this vacation. I hope you all have a wonderful week. I sure know I will! See you in a week!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. wooo Disney is so much fun!! have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have SOO MUCH FUN! Take lots of pictures!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...