Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to Reality

Whelp, I'm back to the real world. We got back on Friday afternoon around 5:30 and I already miss vacation. It's been nice being home but I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation! At least I had the weekend to recuperate.

I'll post some more posts later about the trip including pictures. For some reason my camera and computer weren't cooperating. I have less than half the pictures on my computer as of now. I took over 500 pictures and Collin's dad took more than me! We have lots of pictures to share!

It was a great trip though. We spent a lot of time at the parks and we enjoyed getting to experience the different parks and enjoy all the rides and shows and what not. It was HOT. Hotter than I was expecting, but it is Florida. It definitely hit at least 90 every day we were at Disney and it was humid. Not so fun, but I had to suck it up even though it got to be pretty miserable at times. I definitely want to go back to Disney sometime when it's not quite as hot. Like say in December. =)

Anyway, I'll end this post with a cell phone picture I took just to hold you over until I get my camera pictures on here!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to hear/see all about your Disney trip. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you had a GREAT TIME! You look so pretty and happy in that picture...I would be smiley too, if I was at DW!

    I can NOT WAIT to see more photos!! & Mickey Mouse. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...