Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Fill in the Blank Friday! If you'd like to play along or see other's blanks visit Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren at the little things we do...! Onto the blanks!
1. One thing that is superfluous, but that I could never give up is liquid fabric softener.

2. Small talk with people I don't know too well makes me feel awkward.

3. I can't go to bed without, having first brushed my teeth.

4. Cheese and crackers is my favorite snack.

5. Lately I've been craving pumpkin. Good thing fall is coming!

6. If at first you don't succeed don't give up! Keep on trying and believe in yourself.

7. Fall is my favorite season! I love everything about it. The colors, the smells, the food, the weather, the way nature looks. EVERYTHING! I am so excited it's September and fall is close!

I'm also participating in the Live Every Moment photo challenge and this week's theme is
"Animals". And how could I not post a picture of my favorite animal. I love my Stank!


This is a super great weekend for me! I have today off since it's my normal Friday off but then I also have Monday off because of the Labor Day holiday! Woohoo! I love 4-day weekends! The only sad part is that the only day Collin has off is Sunday. So I get to spend the weekend all by my lonesome. But it's alright. I get to relax and get some stuff accomplished around the house!

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Cindy

6 comments:

  1. Ok I literally just fell off my chair laughing at work after looking at that "germ" plushy store. I'm so going to explain the birds and the bees and STDs to my future kids with that herpes and clap plush toy. Hilarious. And so so ridiculous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to be back here.
    I could never, ever go to bed without brushing my teeth...


    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful cat. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie was DELISH! Only I didn't pile the apples high enough so they cooked down lower than the crust. It was still yummy tho. Lesson learned! Hope you had a great laborl day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love! oh my goodness...small talk is awkward for me no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...