Friday, September 9, 2011

No Blank Friday

No blanks here this Friday, sorry guys! It's been a busy Friday (thus why I'm just now posting at quarter to eleven at night!) and I just don't feel in the mood to fill in the blanks. BUT... I am in a great mood! Today is my dad's 50th birthday and we celebrated Irish style at the local pub with a bunch of family and friends. We had a great evening and it was so fun to put together a fun celebration for my awesome dad!

I am exhausted though. Not really from the party tonight but mainly because yesterday evening was a bit stressful and late. I'll explain more on Monday but let me just leave you with this. It started with wanting ice cream and ended with Collin getting 3 stitches in his finger. Let your imaginations go wild until you hear/read the rest of the story next week. Maybe I'll have Collin guest post to tell you about it since it is really his story to tell!

So I couldn't let today pass without submitting my "Fair" picture for the Live Every Moment challenge. Our fair takes place the 3rd weekend in September every year so we haven't had it yet but I took this picture a few years ago and LOVE it. And I thought it fit nicely with the theme so here you go!



I hope you all enjoy your weekends! Ours shall be fun-filled and I couldn't be more excited!!

Cindy

2 comments:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...