Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Ohh it's Friday! Today is a dreary, rainy Friday, but it doesn't make it any less exciting! I'm filling in the blanks and if you'd like to play along or see other's blanks you can visit Lauren at the little things we do.
1. The best thing I did all week was go to a Stampin' Up workshop evening and make some awesome things!

2. Having fresh flowers in the house makes me super happy.

3. Pets are fun and a great stress reliever (most of the time).

4. My sweet husband is the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to bonfires, cool weather clothing, cooking soups and chili.

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a pair of boots that I can wear with skirts/dresses and over jeans.

7. This weekend I am going to the fair on Sunday after church with Collin! And my dad is working on my car tomorrow so I'll be spending some time with him.

What do you have planned for this weekend? Are you having a dreay, rainy Friday, too? This weekend should be nice. Not too terribly busy and I love going to the fair. Plus, I entered three photographs this year! I don't know that I won anything (I'll find out when I go) but that's not why I entered. I just wanted to put myself out there since I just this past year really got into photography for real.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here next week!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...