Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today is Friday and I'm filling in some blanks! There haven't been too many lately because Lauren had her little girl Fern in January but she posted some today. And they're about color! You can participate with Lauren or see other blogger's blanks by visiting the little things we do.
Image credit to Lauren

1. My favorite color is yellow!
2. My home decor palette includes no real particular colors at the moment. It's so eclectic. But I can guarantee when I redecorate it will be filled with yellows, greys, and blues. And a few pops of bright colors like coral or green.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color blue. I think it just fits my complexion well and it brings out my eyes.
4. The color I detest is none? I really don't dislike any color. I love them all!
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be blue or neutrals like black and white. I have a lot of blue clothing, but I have a huge variety of other colors, too.
6. A color that I simply can not pull off no matter how hard I try is certain shades of grey. I've discovered that I can wear grey, but only in certain shades. It tends to wash me out and make me look sickly if it's the wrong shade.
7. The color of my favorite dress is yellow. And it has cute ruffles. Oh how I love my little yellow dress!

I love me some color! And bright, fun colors are for sure the best! What are your favorite colors, friends?

I hope you all have wonderful, lovely weekends! Mine shall be busy but fun for sure. And on Sunday we're going up to the D.C. area to spend some time with our friends and hopefully go see the cherry blossoms if it's not raining. And I will for sure be taking my camera and getting lots of pictures! But, if it's raining I know we'll still have a fun time with Justin and Molly because it's been far too long since we've seen their pretty faces!

Enjoy the weekend friends!!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...