Friday, March 2, 2012

Elevensies

My dear friend Ashley tagged me in this fun "eleven" questionnaire. It was so fun to get to know a little bit more about Ashley and I definitely wanted to participate!

The Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."

11 Random Things About Me
1. I almost always have my toe nails painted. If they are not painted I feel naked. And they are never bare in summer. If my toes show in my shoes, there is polish on them.
2. I grew up with semi-strict parents when it came to watching movies (which I am so glad for now). Even after I turned 13 there were some PG-13 movies I was not allowed to watch and R was always out of the question. Therefore there are numerous "classic" movies that came out when I was young that I have yet to see.
3. When I was a senior in high school I took AP Physics and LOVED it. And I loved (and still love) the weather. I debated for a while between being a music major or a meteorology major. And for a while there I said I would be a singing meteorologist! Some days I wish I could still!
4. I have always loved reading. When I was in 10th grade (I think it was 10th) I got the first three Harry Potter books for Christmas. I read them all in 4 days. I brought them to the dinner table with me because I couldn't put them down.
5. I have tinnitus. I always hear ringing in my ears. The doctor did a hearing test though and said I have better than perfect hearing so he doesn't know why it's there.
6. I took Spanish in high school for my foreign language credit. I loved it and did really well all three years (and the two semesters I took it in college). My freshman year at the awards assembly I received an award from my Spanish teacher for outstanding achievement. My parents were extremely confused and proud at the same time.
7. Other than the period of time I was at college, I have been attending the same church since I was 4 years old.
8. I wish more than anything that I could be a stay-at-home wife(someday mom) but unless some miracle happens, I doubt it will ever be a possibility because of my student loans.
9. While in Europe on our choir tour my sophomore year of college, I almost got kissed by one of the living statues in Prague.
10. I gave up drinking soda back in high school and I haven't really missed it since.
11. I have a slight quirk when it comes to peanut butter and jelly. I love eating it on a piece of toast in the morning for breakfast. However, the thought of eating it as a sandwich for lunch or dinner makes me gag.

Ashley's 11 Questions For Me
1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Up! But of the old classics I have to say 101 Dalmatians
2. Have you ever broken a bone?
I'm not sure. I was never treated for a broken bone but my right wrist bothers me a lot and I had it x-rayed once and the doctor reading my x-ray asked me if I'd ever fractured my wrist and I can remember when it would have happened if I really did...
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Definitely a cat person. I do talk about and post pictures of my cat lots, don't I? =) But I also do enjoy dogs. Collin and I would love to have a dog eventually.
4. What are you afraid of?
Tornadoes and spiders. ICK! And a few other things but those are my most paralyzing fears. And I HATE that I dream about tornadoes all the time. It makes the fear even worse!
5. What is the most expensive thing in your closet?
Oh um... my wedding dress. lol But of the stuff I regularly wear, probably my black boots. I'm a very thrifty shopper so hardly anything I own is expensive.
6. Have you ever had super short hair?
I have! Well, I suppose not super, super short but when I was younger I had my hair cut up to my cheek bones in a bob. And every once in a while now I'll cut it up to my chin or so.
7. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate. It doesn't matter too much what it is so long as it's got chocolate.
8. Which was cooler...N'Sync or Backstreet Boys?
I liked them both. I had all of both their CDs but I was slightly more into Backstreet Boys.
9. What is your dream vacation destination?
Venice, Italy.
10. Can you play an instrument?
Yep! I can play piano (I've been playing for 16 years) and I also play percussion, everything but snare drum or set!
11. If you were stranded on a deserted island and only had two music cd's, what would they be?
David Crowder Band's Church Music and BT's These Hopeful Machines.

My 11 Questions for the Friends I Tag
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
2. Are you a morning, night or afternoon person?
3. As a kid, what was your favorite TV show?
4. If there were a zombie apocalypse, what would you do? Do you think you'd survive?
5. What is your dream vacation destination?
6. List your top five favorite movies.
7. Is your hair color natural or do you highlight/dye it?
8. If you could meet one person, past or present, who would it be?
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
10. Would you rather fly, drive or take a train?
11. What website do you visit most often?

I Tag...

Lynn, Annie, Meagan, Elizabeth. and Jessica.

I hope you guys have fun with this! I sure did! Also, hope you all have a truly splendid weekend!!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...