Monday, July 23, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Delicious dinner of buffalo chicken pizza from tonight!
Untitled

So last Wednesday I decided to make a buffalo chicken pizza. It was so, so good. Collin kept telling me how yummy it was. He ate half the pizza that night himself! I will definitely be making this again. Plus, it was super duper easy to make! And quick! That was the best part; it was quick and simple! If you like pizza and you like buffalo chicken, you must make this!

Ingredients
1 pizza crust
buffalo sauce
(We have Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce)
pre-cooked chicken strips
(you can either buy these pre-cooked or cook them prior and set it aside - for time constraint purposes I bought the pre-cooked packet of chicken strips)
mozzarella cheese
Ranch dressing

Before I begin, there are certain recipes that I don't actually measure my ingredients. I just go by how it looks/feels. That's what I did with this.

Directions
1. Have your pre-baked pizza crust ready on your pizza pan.

2. Mix your chicken strips with buffalo sauce in a medium-sized bowl until the chicken is fully yet lightly coated in sauce. You want all the chicken to have some red on it but you don't want it swimming in liquid (unless you like it REAL spicy).

3. Spread two spoonfuls of buffalo sauce over your pizza crust. I used what we consider the tablespoons (the bigger of our two spoons) and it coated the crust perfectly.

4. Spread a thin layer of mozzarella over your buffalo sauce on the crust.

5. Top the mozzarella with your chicken mixture. Spread it evenly over the crust.

6. Drizzle Ranch dressing over top the chicken mixture. You can either do little dollops of Ranch or make little lines along the pizza in a zigzag pattern (I did the latter).

7. Top the pizza with mozzarella cheese.

8. Bake at 425 (or 400 for dark/non-stick pans) for 8 to 10 minutes or until your cheese is bubbly and your crust is golden brown.

9. Let it cool for about 3 to 5 minutes (if you can wait that long) then slice, serve and enjoy!

Let me know if you make this pizza. It really is so delicious! I don't think you'll be disappointed! I think I'm making it again this week!! Happy eating!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I think a less spicy (more Megan friendly) alternative could be alfredo sauce instead of buffalo sauce..... mmmmmmmmmmm... now I want pizza.

    Although, I've been wanting Domino's for almost a week now. It's that delicious garlic-y crust..

    Sorry side tracked.
    Your pizza looks delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...