1. I am a Christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a blogger, a musician, a (mostly) bubbly, happy person!
2. I have always been really into music since I was a baby. I literally think it's a part of my being.
3. I hope to use my love and gift of music to reach the lives of others for God. I know I use my gift now but I want to do so on a much grander scale.
4. I can get a knot out of any piece of jewelry. I have really tiny fingers that can manipulate the chain and I enjoy the challenge of untangling it!
5. I dream of having a long and happy life with my wonderful husband and getting to travel and have lots of adventures.
6. The way to my heart is through sweet words of love/affirmation. And occasionally through little gifts, too. ;)
7. I am passionate about being the same person I am in private that I am in public. The way you see me is the way I am when I'm alone. It doesn't matter if "no one" is watching me, God sees me and that's enough for me. I want to make Him happy and proud!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Ours shall be lots of fun! We've got the closing night of Vacation Bible School this evening. Then tomorrow we're going to see The Wizard of Oz Summerstock performance! And then on Sunday we're going to a marriage conference called Love Worth Fighting For featuring Kirk Cameron! We're really excited about all our plans this weekend! I hope you are, too!