Friday, July 13, 2012

Flowers Accompany Apologies

Sorry I haven't been too good about blogging regularly lately. I just haven't had much motivation lately. When not much is going on in life (besides the normal day to day stuff) it doesn't seem I have much to write about either. I think that's mostly because I use my blog as a sort of journal for myself and some days there's not very much "journal-worthy" stuff happening.

Anyway, today to accompany my apology, I want to share with you some beautiful flowers that I picked up at a Farmer's Market and had some fun photographing (to a girl, flowers should always go with apologies. ha!). I love having fresh flowers in the house. It really brightens my mood at home and I feel it makes the place more cozy.

DSC_0627
DSC_0628
DSC_0631
DSC_0638
Any idea what kind of flower this is?
DSC_0645
DSC_0648
DSC_0653
DSC_0656

I took all of these photos with my big-girl camera instead of my iPhone. I really outta bust that thing out more. It's a really nice Nikon-1. And it takes really good pictures. Much better then the iPhone (though its camera is nice, too!).

Anyway... I hope you all have wonderful and lovely weekends! Mine should be a good one and I'm excited for that. Just relaxing at home, attending a Thirty One Gifts party hosted by my cousin and spending some time with friends before they fly back home to Phoenix early Sunday morning. See ya'll Monday!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...