Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hello my dear friends! It is so nice to know that today is Friday. It has been a long week and those never seem to go by fast enough! But this weekend is special because it's a three-day weekend (yay Columbus Day!) and it's the FIRST holiday that Collin and I will both have off from work (that we're not away from home) where we can spend the entire day together since we've been married. Wow. So I'm pretty excited about that! And, other than going to a local festival on Saturday afternoon, we have no plans!

Now, to kick start this great weekend here's some blanks! You can play along by visiting Lauren!

1. The last thing I ate was Honeycomb cereal for breakfast a few minutes ago.

2. The last time I went to the beach was in April when we went to Atlantic Beach for our anniversary.

3. My last vacation was to Front Royal, VA where we went camping over Labor Day.

4. The last place I drove was to work. =/

5. The last song I listed to was "Streets of Gold" by NEEDTOBREATHE. I'm currently listening to Joy 102.5 WOLC via the Internet so I've got constant music going. =)

6. The last thing I watched on TV was 30 Rock. But it was via Netflix streaming. We don't have cable so anything we watch on TV is either via Netflix or Hulu on my computer hooked up to the TV. (We had Hulu+ but decided it was an unnecessary expense).

7. The last time I said "I love you" was this morning to Collin before I left for work.

What fun blanks about "lasts"! Usually you think of lasts and it can be depressing but these were fun!

I hope you my dear friends enjoy your weekends whatever it is you may do! Go enjoy some fun autumn goodness! And if you haven't, check out the recipe for some cookies I posted yesterday! They would be perfect to make this weekend! =)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...