Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice

Over the weekend I made a delicious Crock Pot meal for Collin and myself. I was home all day Friday (until we had our event at church in the evening) but I was baking and cleaning and knew that if I were to make something for dinner I would feel very rushed so I decided to throw something together with my Crock Pot. It was so delicious and I promised on Instagram (username - iwanttobeaham - Follow me!) that I would post the recipe this week.
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice

Delicious dinner tonight! The recipe will be on the blog next week!
Ingredients
2-3 lbs chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
Minute Rice (prepared)
cooked corn
1 cup cheese

Instructions
1. Place chicken in Crock Pot and cover with soup.
2. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
3. Once chicken is fully cooked stir in rice, corn, and cheese.
4. Enjoy!
Untitled

See how easy that is? I cooked mine on high for 4 hours and it was perfect! It made the house smell so good. Or that could have been the baking I was doing, but whatever. =) Anyway, considering I just basically threw some stuff together so we could eat before having to leave at 6:30, I thought it was delicious! This would be the perfect thing to put in the Crock Pot before work or even before church on a Sunday to have a nice after-church lunch! And if you knew you'd be short on time when eating time came, prepare the rice ahead of time and keep it in the fridge and use a can of corn! I hope you enjoy this delicious meal!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...