Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Life, Lately!

It's been a fun and busy past few days! We got more snow on Friday afternoon/evening which (along with my cold) kept us home, I had a lovely girl's day with some ladies Saturday, Sunday we had church, lunch with some friends, and some errand running. Then yesterday it was back to work and then play practice last night at 8pm. Whew! And the busy-ness isn't going to end until this weekend (or maybe after!) I don't necessarily mind being busy, but keep me going too long and I get annoyed and just want to be home!

Pretty snow outside my apartment while on my lunch break.
The pretty snow on my lunch break last Thursday once the sun came out and it had stopped snowing.
Untitled
Untitled
The pretty sky on my way back in to work after lunch on Thursday.
Do they look mischievous? It's because they were. Collin put Seabass in the snow to freak him out, instead he runs around trying to climb trees and hiding in bushes. Needless to say, I freaked out a little!
Do they look mischievous? It's because they were. Collin put Seabass in the snow to freak him out, instead he runs around trying to climb trees and hiding in bushes. Needless to say, I freaked out a little!
After his excursion in the snow, he decided to make it up to me by snuggling in my lap for a long while this evening.
After his excursion in the snow, he decided to make it up to me by snuggling in my lap for a long while that evening.
Untitled
A pretty sunrise on Friday morning before the weather got bad again.
My coat had an escapee that tagged along on my sweater!
I'd been wearing my puffy down coat all last week because it keeps me warm. However, sometimes the feathers escape!
Snow on my windshield as I left work this afternoon! #latergram
The snow on my windshield as I left work on Friday afternoon. It had only been snowing for about an hour and there was already significant accumulation and the roads were slippery!
It may be snowing outside, but that doesn't stop me from eating a hot fudge sundae!
Even though it was snowing outside I made myself a hot fudge sundae!
This little guy was not content until he fell asleep on me while we watched "Back to the Future".
While watching Back to the Future Seabass slept on me.
This handsome fella is trying to figure out a song before we fall asleep. I love his musicality.
I love when Collin tries to figure out songs. He is so great at hearing something and being able to play it. I love his musicality.
The frost on my car windows yesterday morning. #latergram #winter
The frost on my car windows Sunday morning as we left for church.
What do you do when someone marks up your door pretty badly, you know who it is, and they don't leave a note or any info? Should I file a police report or try to resolve it with the people myself? *pardon the rest of the car's nastiness, salt is terrible*
Somebody hit my car door with their car door it looks like... I have no idea who it was and there's a little bit of scratching at the top mark. =/ My poor car was already dirty enough from the snow/salt. Now it's damaged. =(
I don't like the cold weather, but I do like that I can wear cute hats!
I don't like the cold weather, but I sure do like that I can wear cute hats!
Scattered Horizons

So that's a little bit of what's been going on lately! Today is so nice and warm! It's almost 60° and tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid 60's! Which is perfect because I can wear a dress AND... Tomorrow is my birthday!! I'm really excited! There's not really anything too big planned, we're just going to Cracker Barrel for dinner tomorrow evening with family. But I love that place and can't wait to enjoy a delicious meal! This birthday isn't anything too terribly monumental, I'm turning 27, but I still love celebrating. I love celebrating life! Plus, it gives me an excuse to spend time with family and get a good meal. =)

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...