Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites - week 9

I've recently become a fan of the band Chasen. I regularly get free music downloads from Free CCM and Itickets and I had gotten I think 3 total Chasen songs from that. They all happened to be from the same album and I liked them so I decided to buy the rest of the album in iTunes. I LOVE it! And I just wanted to share with you one of the songs called "One in a Million" from their album That Was Then, This is Now.


I love that our church's youth group gave out carnations to all the women on Sunday as they entered the church. It was such a sweet act of love. And I love that the verse printed on it was one that was read at our wedding from 1 John 4.

I've been watching Modern Family since it first aired in 2009 but Collin had only seen one episode. I got Season One on DVD for Christmas and we've been watching the episodes together and laughing so hard! I'm enjoying watching it again though it does get a bit confusing trying to differentiate what is from season one versus season two. But I love the show so much! You should totally check it out if you don't already watch it. And be prepared to LAUGH!

Have a great weekend!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...