Thursday, March 3, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

I know I haven't blogged all week. And I'm sorry for that. I've got a lot going on right now though. A lot of really tough situations that don't have clear answers are hitting us all at once and it's not much fun. But don't worry, I'm still happy and enjoying the parts of my life that aren't causing us major stress. And once things get figured out and situations are decided or settled I'll share some more about those things, but I need to keep them off the blogosphere for now. I hope you understand.

Anyway, those things aren't going to keep me from blogging completely. I may only sporadically blog here and there for a little bit, but it will all depend on how I'm feeling each day. With lots on my mind it's tough to find inspiration for blogging.

I've had some fun the past few days though! Over the weekend Collin and I got to go to a concert at our church of a music ministry team. It was pretty good and we enjoyed chatting with some of the band members afterwards. We had a fun date night on Saturday evening after he got off work and we enjoyed spending some quality time together.
We LOVE Chick-Fil-A. It's actually where we had our first date of sorts. Actually, our date Saturday night was just like our first date to a tee. We met at Chick-Fil-A for lunch and went to Target and walked around. We did the same thing on Saturday, only it was dinner instead of lunch! We almost always get cookies and cream milkshakes because we love them so much and Collin gets my cherry. I don't care that I was shivering while drinking it, it was delicious!

On Sunday I experimented with my outfit a little bit and was a little concerned about how it looked until Collin told me I looked really good. Needless to say I left the outfit on and felt great the whole day! I know I'm not a fashion blogger, but I want to share some pictures of my outfit because I loved it!
So anyway, it may not be all that cutting edge for most of you but I NEVER would have worn a shirt that was long like that with a skirt until I started looking at some fashion blogs and saw that it actually looks really cute. I was proud of myself for trying something new and liking it! And maybe I will post some more fashion pictures if I'm really liking my outfit one day. Who knows. Anyway... Sunday evening we spent over at my parent's house and we had dinner and played Wii. We had a lot of fun and it was good to spend some time with my parents. We actually went over there last night for dinner as well. Lucky us! The cat in my pictures above is my baby boy, Jake. He wandered into our lives when I was just graduating from high school in '04 and he won my heart instantly. He's too attached to my dad to come live with me but he will always be my baby boy. I love that cat so much and I miss him!

So yes, I have had some fun and will continue to! But if you guys could please pray for us, we could use it. Like I said, there are a lot of things going on that are basically major life decisions and need some serious prayer. So thanks in advance!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Mmm love Chick-Fil-A! Good luck with your tough decisions... I hate stressful situations, but God has a plan!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you a cyber hug! Please don't stop blogging altogether. I love stopping in and seeing your updates. =)

    P.S. Kudos for being brave! I'm SO not a fashion risk-taker, but that outfit is so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...