Monday, March 21, 2011

Friday Favorites - week 11 (on Monday)

I was going to post this last week on Friday but I couldn't find my camera cable. I wasn't sure where I had put it during the move. I knew it was in a certain box but I didn't know where Collin put that box in our new place. BUT, he got it for me last night so here's my Friday Favorites only a few days late. =)

Friday was absolutely gorgeous. It was spring, finally! I was so excited to be able to run errands in the beautiful weather. I drove the whole time with my windows down, my music turned up loud and flip flops on my feet! I can't wait until it's like that all the time.

When I saw that in my car I squealed with glee! 83 degrees can be a little warm for my liking, especially during summer when it's excruciatingly humid here, but Friday it was not humid at all and 83 was so nice!

There are buds on the trees! I pulled up to the bank and parked next to this pretty little tree and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of it. A girl walked out of the bank and looked at me a little funny but I explained I just really love nature. =)

Was your Friday as gorgeous as mine? How is the weather where you are? Today has started out with thunderstorms. Welcome to spring, right? But at least it's going to be in the high 60's! I love spring!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I would probably do the same thing about the tree. I love spring!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...