Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Blessings

Jude Martin - March 30, 2011

Yesterday my cousin had her second baby boy. Collin and I were fortunate enough to be able to go visit them in the hospital during our lunch breaks yesterday. I held sweet little Jude pretty much the whole time we were there. He is absolutely precious and so tiny! He must have been dreaming while I was holding him because his little eyelids kept fluttering and he would make these cute little faces. I can't wait to watch this newest addition to our family grow up. He is such a little blessing and a wonderful little miracle. I'm so happy for Morgan and Ed and Jude's big brother Henry! Holding and seeing baby Jude almost makes me want my own baby. Almost. Not right now though. In a few years we'll have our own pecious little bundle of joy!

Cindy

The picture above was not taken by me. I unfortunately didn't get to take any pictures during our short visit. I took this from Morgan's facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...