Wednesday, February 29, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

I love a colorful breakfast in the morning!
and
 then, she {snapped}

I love eating a colorful breakfast in the morning. It makes me feel like the day is going to be good because of the prettiness in my bowl. I love color. =)

Also, on another note, every week when I type in the title for these blog posts I always type (Semi) Worldless Wednesday. I think my fingers move too fast. Of course I always catch it before I hit submit but I just think it's funny. I hope my Wednesday's are never worldless! That would be weird. Unless it's like that whole in the world but not of it thing. But I always interpret my typo as worldless being like dead. lol

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...