Monday, June 4, 2012

A Little Bit Artsy

This past weekend my church held a Women's Mini Retreat. It was on Saturday from 9-4 and it was a delightful day. We heard some great talks about spiritual spring cleaning and I enjoyed the fellowship and discussions with the ladies. Throughout the day we had a bit of free time and so after lunch I walked down to the pier (the retreat was held at a retreat center right on the water!!) and it was a BEAUTIFUL day. We had some pretty intense storms come through on Friday, so Saturday was very refreshing and lovely. I didn't have my big girl camera but I did have my iPhone so I snapped quite a lot of pictures and wanted to share a couple with you today.
Enjoying the mini retreat on the water today.
Just thought I'd be artsy.

and
 then, she {snapped}

I hope you had a delightful weekend! I hope you got to do things you love and spent it with people you love! Besides the Mini Retreat we spent Saturday evening at my sister and brother-in-law's apartment eating homemade pizza and watching a movie. We watched This Means War and it was quite funny! Then Sunday we had church and we spent the afternoon/evening with Collin's parents celebrating his mom's birthday! It was a delightful evening with them!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you're right, that 2nd shot is AWWWWWEEEESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How BEAUTIFUL! Love that your weekend was enriching AND delightful in such a great setting!! I can't wait to see This Means War...looks so cute. And has cute guys...that's always a plus, right? ;)

    hope your week ahead is VERY happy, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...