Wednesday, June 6, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

Wow. Beautiful sky today! Whoa!! Crazy sky tonight!
and
 then, she {snapped}

So yesterday the sky was pretty intense. The first picture was one I took on my way home from work just after I pulled into our neighborhood. It was SO pretty (and the temperature was gorgeous, too!). Then after praise team practice was over we walked outside and this is what we saw above the church. WHOA. No storms happened or anything but it was pretty ominous looking. And if you can't tell, just to the left of the picture it was still really quite blue. And driving home we saw HUGE puffy white clouds that were beatiful. So, so interesting.

*Both pictures were taken on my iPhone and uploaded to Instagram without any filters.*

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...