Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crescent S'mores

Yesterday I told you all that I had a delicious recipe for my Crescent S'mores that I concocted over the weekend! Well, you don't have to wait anymore! These were RIDICULOUSLY simple to make and just as equally ridiculously delicious!
Untitled
Ingredients
Graham Cracker Crumbs
Hershey bars
(I used the fun size bars)
Mini Marshmallows
Can of Crescent Rolls
Crescent S'mores
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350ยบ.
2. Unroll your crescent rolls and place them on a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle as much or as little graham cracker crumbs as you'd like onto your crescent rolls.
4. Top with one fun size Hershey bar at the base of the crescent roll.
(If you have regular sized Hershey bars use 1/4 of a bar or 4 of the mini rectangles.)
5. Add mini marshmallows to top of chocolate.
6. Roll up crescent rolls and cover as much of the chocolate as possible with extra bit of crescent.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown and chocolate appears soft.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
And dinner was followed up by these crescent Smores! Soooo good!

If you try these let me know! I would love to know what others think about this. And if you have any variations or suggestions for other crescent roll desserts, let me know! I love dessert!

Oh, also, I wanted to tell you guys that I wrote a blog post for Meagan at Local At Last and it was posted on her blog today! Go check out my guest post all about summer here and leave Meagan (and me!) some love!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...