Friday, August 24, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hello, Friday! I am so glad Friday finally came this week. It has been much too long of a week and I've been much too excited for this weekend and its events!

Because it's Friday, I am participating in Fill in the Blank Friday and linking up with Lauren.


1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is have a date night with my hubby. It doesn't really matter what we do just that we do something the two of us together and preferably out of the house.

2. This Friday I am having date night with my hubby! We are going to have dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then go to Target to purchase some things we've been making a list of throughout the week. I love it because this kind of date night brings me back to our first date!

3. The best thing about a weekend is relaxing! That and spending time with friends/family. And of course not having to work. For me anyway... poor hubby works 5 hours every Saturday. =/

4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling excited and super anxious for autumn!

5. The best thing I did this summer was have lots of little fun adventures with Collin.

6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is everything! It's my favorite season and I can't wait for all the wonderful goodness.

7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose autumn. Though I like all the seasons for their own reasons I would choose autumn because of the colors, the smells, the cooler temperatures in the evening yet it can get semi-warm during the day. And all the wonderful things you get to do in autumn!

Happy weekend lovelies! I hope you have a glorious time and I'll see you back here next week!!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. your friday night works for me :)

    Fall is my fave!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick-fil-a and Target. Ahh, I sure miss those places! And I'm REALLY looking forward to fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet. Hooray for LOVE and Target and yummy chic-fil-a. :) I hope you enjoyed all of your wonderful weekend, friend!! And wishing you a very happy week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...