Friday, August 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! And yes, it is Fill in the Blank Friday time! I'd missed this so much so I'm really glad it's back to being a regular thing! Play along by visiting Lauren!

1. I am proud of my husband for everything he does for us. He works at a crappy job that he hates and his boss treats him like crap. And he does it all so that we can afford to live in our apartment and pay the rest of the bills. And he has this awesome desire to learn more and is always trying to be a better musician, friend, man, and husband. I love him for that and couldn't be more proud.

2. This weekend I will visit downtown Leonardtown for their First Friday celebration and spend some time with a much missed friend. I will attend my company's picnic tomorrow afternoon and we're going to have fun!

3. A secret dream I have is to sing the National Anthem at a Superbowl.

4. I can't handle the smell of oranges. It makes me gag.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is inconsiderate people. Take our upstairs neighbors for example, they're currently playing their music so loud that it's shaking their floor/our ceiling. And I can hear that they're listening to The Jefferson's theme song...

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is laying on the couch snuggling with Collin while he rubs/scratches my back.

7. I think everyone should be nice. It would make the world a much better place, don't you agree?

I hope you guys have great weekends! I hope it's full of fun and yet relaxing, too if that's what you need! See you all next week!!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read your post until after I had done my fill in the blanks, but when we pretty much had the same answer for 5, 6 and 7, I wanted to give you a high five for being awesome with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...