Wednesday, February 27, 2013

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

This is my original baby boy. But when I got married I couldn't separate him from my dad. Good thing I have two new babies cause I do miss this guy. #furbaby #cats #catsofinstagram

This is my original baby boy. In 2004 this guy wandered into our garage just a tiny little fluff ball. He could fit comfortably in the palm of my dad's hand. Now he weighs 16 or 17 lbs and has SO MUCH FUR. I had just graduated high school and was getting ready to go off to college, but I wanted this kitten so bad. My parents weren't going to keep him, there were already three cats living in the house. However, I made them a deal; if I paid for his vet bills and took care of him, he could stay with my parents until I could have a pet in a place of my own. He was too little though to be tested for the kitty diseases and we didn't want to infect the other cats if he did have an illness so he lived in the garage until he was old enough to find out if he was healthy. Unfortunately living in the garage gave him this extreme devotion to my father. As much as I love Jake, when I got married and moved out of my parent's house, I couldn't separate Jake from my dad. At least now I have two baby boys of my own!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...