Thursday, May 26, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be participating in this 30 Day Photography Challenge hosted by White Peach Photography. Visit the blog here for more of the details.

So basically I'll take one picture per day and post it to my blog. This will be in addition to my regular posts. So some days you may get two posts in a day! This will also mean that I'll be posting on the weekends with posts for my pictures of those days.

I think this will be a really fun challenge and I'm excited because it should help me to enhance my amateur photography skills. I love taking pictures and this is something that will encourage me to take more!

I encourage you to participate in this challenge with me! If you do, leave me a comment below letting me know that you're going to and I'll be sure to check out your pictures!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...