Friday, May 13, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I found a new blog this week! Lauren at the little things we do... has become my newest read. And I love it already! So glad I stumbled upon her adorable blog! Anyway, on Fridays Lauren does this thing called Fill in the Blank Fridays. I love the idea and since Friday Favorites has kinda phased out I decided to pick up a new Friday series. I'll be participating and linking up with Lauren's Friday series. This week though since Blogger was having issues this morning, Lauren didn't post any blanks for today. HOWEVER, she referred us to Courtney at My So Called Denver who decided to create the blanks for Lauren today. So without further ado, here are my filled in blanks!

1. If I had to use three words to describe why I am undoubtedly a Martin(maiden name)they would bemy tempermant, being a perfectionist, and being caring.

2. Something that happened to me in life that initally seemed bad but turned out to be good was when I lost my job. I was let go about a month before our wedding but it turned out to be the best thing ever because I had the whole month to focus on the wedding without work getting in the way. AND I had a job offer within 2 weeks of being unemployed for me to start a new job after our honeymoon.

3. Something I inherited from my mom is pretty much the way I look, my musical talent, compassion.

4. Something I inherited from my dad is my butt, my hair, and my eyes.

5. My goal for this summer is to enjoy every minute of it! I really want to spend a lot of time outside (so long as it's not stifling hot) and I want to go to the beach in addition to the few things we have planned already.

6. The best thing about this week is the BEAUTIFUL weather. And being able to enjoy it for a bit each night this week! Thank you God! =)

7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is reading. I love to read a good book and even though some time may pass between books I will NEVER stop reading. And paper books are the way to go. I love holding a physical book in my hands.

So there you have it! Feel free to fill in the blanks yourself! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. i think losing my last job was also one of the best things that ever happened to me for sure.
    have a good weekend, cindy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...