Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Once again today I'm participating in Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren at the little things we do... I think it's quite a fun little series!


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Atlantic Beach, NC. I've been wanting to go back since our honeymoon and I would bring my husband because, well, that's just who I want to be with!

2. Something I often rant about is bad drivers. It really grates on my nerves when someone driving does something really stupid or unsafe. Now granted I'm not a perfect driver but I at least know the basic rules of the road and follow them!

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is milk. We love milk. We eat lots of cereal and drink milk with a lot of our meals.

4. My "life saving" product is Vaseline. I apply it to my lips every night before bed and it saves me from cracked lips. (I can't stand the feel of chapped stick).

5. A friend is someone who you can go long periods of time without speaking with and when you finally get together or have a phone chat it's as if no time has passed at all. Someone who will love you for your flaws and all.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be "My favorite thing about the place I live is...

7. My favorite kind of art is photography. I absolutely adore photos and the stories they can tell. I think it's fascinating the things people can do with cameras and just how beautiful pictures turn out.

Well that was fun! If you participate, leave me a comment so I can check out your blanks!

This Friday I'm also participating in the Live Every Moment photo contest. The theme for this week is vibrant colors.



I hope you all have wonderful weekends! Mine is a glorious four day weekend! Enjoy if yours is a long one (or even if it's not)!

Cindy

9 comments:

  1. What lovely flowers.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post, I will have to try it some time:) The color in your picture is just lovely.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! What an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little surveys! And I hate milk. :) I even eat my cereal dry. Ha!

    Hope you had a beautiful Memorial Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...