Thursday, May 12, 2011

Love is a Splendid Thing

My bloggie friend Meagan over at Local At Last posted this fun little survey about her and her husband on her blog a few days ago and I thought it would be fun to fill out myself. I know I share some stuff about Collin and our relationship and what not, but this is a way to get to know a little bit more about us that I probably wouldn't necessarily mention in a regular blog post. I hope you enjoy learning a little more about Collin and me!

5155_541578071594_4889953_n
How long have you been together?
It's been almost 3 years exactly. Our dating anniversary is May 21, though we did date for about a month a few months before that.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew each other more than just as acquaintances for about 1 month before our first go-round at dating and then when we started dating again it had been about 4 1/2 months of being friends.

Who asked who out?
Well, the first few times we hung out together Collin was the one who asked, but those weren't necessarily dates. Becoming boyfriend and girlfriend was a mutual and discussed decision.

Did you go to the same school?
For our junior and senior years of high school, yes. We graduated together but Collin moved to MD at the end of his sophomore year.

Who is the most sensitive?
We're both sensitive about certain things but I am way more sensitive about stuff in general.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We used to go to CiCi's Pizza a lot but we actually haven't been there in a while. We really don't eat out all too often and we usually mix it up. Our favorite though is Chick-Fil-A.

Where is the farthest you've traveled as a couple?
We've been to Florida a few times together but that's the farthest we've been so far together.

Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us do, really. We don't keep in touch with them. But I'm gonna say Collin. When we first started dating Collin had a ex that would text him and bug him a lot and she was kinda a bit crazy (his words)!

Who has the worse temper?
That would be me. I can get upset over the dumbest things. I need to chill. lol

Who does the cooking?
We both cook, actually. I tend to do it a little more often just because of Collin's work schedule but he likes to cook so he does when he has the chance.

Who is more social?
Collin. I am pretty outgoing and social with people I know but I can get uncomfortable and shy with strangers or people I'm unfamiliar with. Collin is just an all out friendly person. I love that about him!

Who is the neat freak?
Me. Collin's not a slob by any means but I'm more obsessed with things being in their places and cleanliness. That's not to say I don't leave piles of things (mostly papers) around but I do like things neat and tidy.

Who is the most stubborn?
Haha this is funny. We are both completely stubborn. It makes for interesting arguments sometimes. Lucky for us we agree on *most* issues.

Who hogs the bed?
No doubt about this one, ME! I hate that I do it, too. I don't think I can help it though. I try my hardest to stay on my side but I always end up in the middle of the bed.

Who wakes up earlier?
We wake up at the same time.

Where was your first date?
Chick-Fil-A and Target was our first "hangout". Like I said above, we started hanging out and then being boyfriend and girlfriend just happened.

How long did it take to get serious?
Pretty quickly once we started dating again. I think I told him I loved him within a month of being back together. I just knew.

Who does the laundry?
Me! I love to do the laundry. We have a deal. I do laundry and he does the dishes.

Who drives when you're together?
Collin more often than not. If we're just going around town I'll drive a bit but on long trips it's always Collin.
2629_527880312014_5393121_n
Who is the first to admit they're wrong?
It varies. This goes with the whole both being really stubborn thing though. However, if one of us knows we're wrong we admit it.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I don't really think either one of us "wears the pants". We are a team and we treat everything that way.

Who eats more sweets?
Probably me. I love me some chocolate. I try not to overdo it though. I usually just eat a little something sweet after my meals.

Well, that was fun! I hope you thought so, too! Feel free to do this survey for yourself. I'd love to read more about your relationships!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your answers! So fun! I love getting to know people. yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...