Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hurray! Today is Friday!! Of course I'm participating in Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren at the little things we do...! I really, really enjoy doing this every week!

1. The best news I ever received was that my aunt made it through her brain surgery fine and they were able to remove her tumor.

2. Something I'm looking forward to is the River Concert tonight. I'm super, duper exicted! In the semi-distant future I'm really looking forward to Alicia and David's wedding and then ASP shortly after that!

3. Something I would never do is smoke.

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Jesus, hands down. But he already is my life coach. I've got a whole book of his wisdom to get me through life. And I've got the Spirit leading me!

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be eclectic. Some days I enjoy dressing preppy, some really casual, some trendy, and others sometimes even a mash up of different styles. I like clothes, what can ya do?

6. One should always strive to do the best you can and be satisfied that you did your best even if the results may not be exactly what you want.

7. I want to go on another cruise, real bad. I wanna go now but it's much too unfortunate that we can't afford one at the moment.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend! It shall be wonderful! Tonight is the River Concert where we'll celebrate Independence Day with awesome music, good friends and fireworks! Tomorrow I get to bake some goodies for a bake sale fundraiser we're having on Sunday for ASP. Sunday we have church and we're going to King's Dominion with Collin's parents where we'll get to ride lots of roller coasters, play in the water park and see fireworks! Then on Monday my family is having a crab feast/bbq at my aunt and uncle's house. I'm definitely looking forward to a busy and fun-filled weekend!

Happy Independence Day to all my American readers and to all my non-American ones I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend just celebrating life!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...