Thursday, July 28, 2011

While I'm Gone...

Since I'll be gone next week on our ASP mission trip I don't want to leave my little blog all alone! I want you guys to have something to still read while I'm away. So, I've decided that since my Wedding Week posts before our anniversary in April didn't fully happen I would grace you all with posts from our wedding next week. I'll just pre-set the time for them to post and you'll have lots of lovely wedding photos to look at! Here's a run down of the posts.

Monday : Getting Ready
Tuesday : The Ceremony and Formal Portraits
Wendesday : The Reception
Thursday : The Honeymoon
Friday : "Day After" Shoot

I hope you all enjoy the posts next week! I'll be anxious to get back and see all your comments! I'll miss reading the many blogs in my reader but I can guarantee I'll catch up when I get back! In the meantime, I'll be working hard on houses and making them warmer, safer, and drier in Keokee, VA!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to see more of your wedding posts. =) Maybe I should get around to doing my own...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...