Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Thursday?

Hey guys I have a special treat for you today! Collin (my husband for those who may not know...) filled out the blanks from last week (see my answers here) about summer and I wanted to share them with you! He loves summer and so I wanted him to tell you all about it! I hope you enjoy hearing a little bit from the man in my life. I am hoping to include him on the blog every now and then in various ways! Now... onto Collin's blanks!

1. My plans this summer include Dj-ing a wedding reception in a couple of weeks, a considerable amount of frisbee golf, ASP, and hatin' on Netflix (for the split).

2. The best summer I ever had was 2001: A Summer Odyssey. That summer, I found a big VHS video camera and introduced myself to filmmaking. I made all kinds of stuff from pizza commercials to music videos to blair witch parodies. I also did what any teenager does with a camera... dumb stuff.

3. Summer is opportunity, theme parks, ASP, and the river concert series.

4. My favorite summer food is a cheeseburger fresh off the grill with garden fresh toppings.

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with a slightly frozen bottle of Fierce Grape Gatorade.

6. My summer uniform consists of flip flops and sunglasses. No that's not all I'm wearing. That's just what's consistent.

7. The best thing about summer is the night time thunderstorms. I wouldn't trade God's techno party for anything.

I hope you all have a delightful Thursday! We're leaving early in the morning to head to PA for the wedding festivities so I may or may not post my blanks tomorrow before we go.

Cindy (and Collin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...