Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Fun!

For my birthday this year I told Collin all I wanted was for him to take me to the Baltimore Aquarium. I've only been twice in life and Collin's never been and we've been wanting to go together since we first started dating! So we bought tickets in advance and headed up to Baltimore after work on Friday evening! We had a blast looking at all the different sea creatures and other animals and the dolphin show was very fun and informative! I am so glad that my sweet husband took me to the aquarium! It was such a special evening.
Photobucket
The Inner Harbor at sunset.
Photobucket
According to the sign these jellies are found in Australia. Photobucket Bottom dweller jellies. These were really cool! Photobucket
Photobucket Moon jellies
Moon jellies! These are the most common kind that are found on the Atlantic coast.
and
 then, she {snapped}
The sting rays are my favorites!
The sting rays are my favorite!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Octopus!
Photobucket Photobucket Beautiful coral. Photobucket Photobucket This turtle was covered in algae! Photobucket This was a large stingray.
Photobucket
This was a very large catfish. Photobucket Shark! Resting shark. Photobucket Looking out across the Harbor from outside the Aquarium. My beautiful birthday gift from my sweet hubby! Birthday flowers from my sweet Collin!

It was a great trip to the aquarium and a great birthday weekend! Being 26 doesn't really feel all that much older. Though I must admit, on Monday morning I was in the middle of getting ready for work and I remembered I needed to grab something from the bathroom. So I walk to the bathroom and on the way there I stopped and fix the cat's food and then finish my trek to the bathroom. Well, when I get in there I could not for the life of me remember what it was I went in for. It took me 2 minutes of standing there, looking around and thinking, before I finally remembered! I went back to the bedroom and told Collin that I must be getting old because I'm starting to forget things. He just laughed at me. =)

I hope you had a great weekend and it was lots of fun for you!

Cindy

7 comments:

  1. Wow - I love your shots!! I've been lucky enough to go to the Boston Aquarium once and it was a magical experience. Love the shots of the stingrays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got some really great pics! Looks fun. I would love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE aquariums! SO cool, and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have nice shots here. The jellies one with that amazing light is my fav. Stop by If you have a minute to entry my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the jelly fish is my favorite too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...