Wednesday, February 22, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday


and
 then, she {snapped}

Most people post pictures of their kids and that's great. Their kids are their life and their blogs are a way of documenting their lives. Well, I don't have any human children. But I have a fur child. My cat is my baby for now. So if it bothers you that I keep posting pictures/videos of my cat, I'm sorry but he's just so gosh darn cute and I post about him for the same reasons others post about their human children. To document life. =)

I have no idea why Stank does this. He's so funny though! He'll jump up on up the couch and his paws will touch my blanket and he just immediately begins kneading it and sucking on it. I think it has something to do with nursing and it bringing back instincts of being a kitten. If you know for real why cats do this, let me know.

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. I always hate dogs, but now Vien little kitty in the house, Annie, Åse,,in Norway
    And I love her, she is so sweet and is a good little kitty

    Marit, Norway

    I use the translator and it is certainly a strange word.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...