Wednesday, February 15, 2012

(Semi) Worldess Wednesday

Such a beautiful sunrise this morning. and
 then, she {snapped}
Such a beautiful sunrise this morning. It was the perfect compliment to yesterday's day of love. This sunset reminded me of the unconditional love my God has for me. He knew I'm not feeling well this morning. He knew I was running late and a little flustered. And yet when I walked out the door He had this beautiful display for me. That's some true love right there. Doing little things just to make me feel better. =) Thank you God!

Cindy

P.S. Tomorrow I'll share with you about our Valentine's Day and how my husband also shows me true love on a daily basis! He never ceases to shine the light of God in his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...