Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

You guys, I haven't done a fill in the blank Friday in a long while!! Crazy! But what a better week to do one than Valentine's week when the theme is all about love! You can participate with Lauren or see other blogger's blanks by visiting the little things we do.
Image credit to Lauren

1. The love of my life is Jesus! And of course Collin, too!

2. Falling in love is not just a one time thing. Sure you fall in love with someone but you continually fall in love with that person. That's what keeps the relationship and the love alive. Deepening your love is such fun (but it can be work, too).

3. Marriage is wonderful! But it's not easy. It takes lots of hard work to make your marriage last. But it's oh so worth because the benefits of marriage far outweigh the work needed.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was so far 4 years! 2 of dating and almost 2 of marriage so far! Here's to many, many more!

5. The key to a good relationship is communication, honesty and respect.

6. I feel loved when someone goes out of their way to make time for me. Quality time is very important to me.

7. My favorite quote about love is "Do you know that nothing you do in this life will ever matter, unless it is about loving God and loving the people He has made?" by Francis Chan.

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! I'm so excited for my little romantic in-town getaway with my hubby tonight! See you all on Monday!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...