Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pottery Barn, You Tease...

Yesterday I got the new Pottery Barn catalog in the mail. Normally this would just be an "oh cool, something pretty to look at" moment but not with this one. I picked it up and opened it and fell in love. I had to put it down because I got so sad that I couldn't buy anything, let alone make my house look like that. I've always been a fan of Pottery Barn and what they do, but for some reason I just got really depressed with this catalog. Depressed because I love it so much. Whenever I go into the store at the mall I dream about putting those things into my house, or I imagine my dream house and having money so I can buy those things I see and want. One day I will have my dream fulfilled. I just know it. Even if it's just a few little things from Pottery Barn throughout the house. Though I do know that I could probably just as easily replicate the looks using things I find at other much more discounted places. That's actually what will probably end up happening. But it's my goal to one day at least own one thing Pottery Barn.

I just want to share with you a few of the pictures from the catalog which I especially loved.
It was so hard to not just put every image from the catalog in here. I just love everything! If you didn't get the catalog in the mail or have not viewed it yet you can do so here.

Am I alone in this obsession with pretty things for my house? Things that I can't afford yet I want so badly. Do any of you ogle at catalogues? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. *Sigh* You're not alone.
    Actually, just last night I was flipping through my Pottery Barn catalog and noticed the bed as well. Oh, how I wish I could own that gorgeous bed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...