Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Washing the Windows

I was gonna post pictures of my project I posted about yesterday but here's what happened... I went to Jo Ann's after work to pick up a heart shaped hole punch and some string. Then I was heading to Wal-Mart to get some groceries and I was gonna grab some paint samples while I was there. Jo Ann's did not have a heart shaped hole punch. I looked EVERYWHERE and not a one. They had other cool shapes but none that I wanted/that were big enough. So I headed to Wal-Mart hoping they might have one but of course they didn't. And by this time it was storming off and on and I had groceries so I wasn't gonna go to another store to look. So I didn't pick up any paint samples while in Wal-Mart either because I figured I'd get them once I finally found my hole puncher. I get home and find out my mother-in-law has a heart shaped one I can borrow. So, now I have my hole punch and string but no paint samples. Fail. Anyway, I'm hoping to get the samples sometime this week and then I'll post my pictures!

So because today's post will not be filled with pretty hearts, I figured I'd leave you with two short videos of my adorable Stank "washing the windows". He does this ALL the time when he wants to go out onto the back porch. We think it's quite amusing. I love that cat to death.




Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Cute Kitty!!

    I hate when I go to look for something specific and can't find it! UGH!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...