Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Week - Getting Ready

The day of the wedding was actually a very cloudy/drizzly day. Fortunately our ceremony and reception were both inside and if it wanted to pour, the only thing I asked of it was that it held off until we were always inside. And it did! It was "misting" a little leaving the ceremony but thank goodness for umbrellas! Anyway, Collin and I got ready at our respective parent's houses with our bridal party. We didn't want to see each other before the ceremony because we wanted to go the traditional route of seeing each other for the first time walking down the aisle.

We both had a fun time getting ready, me with my girls and Collin with his guys. We were both so excited to get married that we were chipper and smiling lots and lots!
I have such a silly husband.  And a silly Best Man, too!
My reaction to seeing my flowers for the first time.  I loved my flowers!
I absolutely LOVED my dress.
We couldn't find the string that the little hook goes into so I had to stand like this so my dress would stay up for a few minutes while they went searching on the back of my dress.
My something old was a hankie that was my Nana's.  It was nice to have something of hers with me since she's in Heaven now.
The inside of the limo was awesome!
Opening our presents.  I got Collin a Disco Daze cd and a pocket knife engraved with "Never to Fart".  From the movie License to Wed if you've seen it.  =)
Collin got me a pink Wii remote!  And his gift tag read "Cindy, Yes I stole your gift wrap supplies, but you stole my heart first.  xoxo  x (for later)"
My mom and me waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Me with my sweet and beautiful flower girls!
Our adorable little ring bearer, Peter!

Getting ready was definitely a lot of fun and I'm glad that it's documented as a part of our wedding day! I like looking back on these pictures and remembering the antipaction of the rest of the day!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...