Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Week - The Ceremony

We had a very beautiful ceremony! It was mainly traditional except for the music! We had our friends Joey and Henry play piano and guitar (respectively) and they played a bunch of stuff that we gave them free reign of choice for the prelude. For the seating of the grandparents and parents they played the theme from Rudy. When the bridesmaids walked down the aisle they played Pachelbel's Canon which was our only traditional song per Collin's request. The song I walked down the aisle to was the Forest Gump Suite. Then during the ceremony while we were lighting our unity candle they played and sang Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath. BEAUTIFUL! I was so impressed with their interpretation of it and the harmonies they had. Our recessional song was by far my favorite, though! We walked down the aisle as husband and wife to Foreverandever Etc... by David Crowder Band. It was awesome! I really enjoyed our ceremony because we were so happy. We literally could not stop smiling! It was so wonderful to be marrying my best friend. And we were surrounded by those people who had supported us, loved us, and touched us some way spiritually throughout our relationship so far and throughout our lives!

Waiting for my entrance...
Here comes the bride!
My daddy giving me away.
Collin saying his vows.
Me saying my vows
Getting the rings.
"With this ring..."
"I thee wed."
Husband and Wife!
I think this is my favorite picture from the entire day!
Finally married!!
Waiting in the Chapel for the guests to exit the Sanctuary so we can take pictures.
My side of the family.
My side with my grandparents.
Collin's side of the family.

We were so richly blessed with friends and family on our wedding day. It was so far the happiest day of my life and I'm glad that we were able to share it with everyone!  My face literally hurt at the end of the day from smiling so much! God was definitely in the midst of our day and I'm so glad because he is an integral part of our marriage!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. HOW beautiful!!!! Your ceremony sounds enchanting and you were a stunning bride! :D I love love love that you used Forrest Gump Suite!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...