Anyway... today is Friday! I'm very glad the weekend is here again. It's been a short week since Monday was a holiday and for that I'm grateful! It's felt like the longest week, ever! Lauren posted some blanks today that are all back to school related! I think by now pretty much everyone has gone back to school whether you go early or late. Sometimes I miss going back to school, but not much. =) Anyway... onto the blanks!
1. My favorite grade in school was probably my senior year. I had a great group of friends, some really awesome classes, and choir was really fun and great that year! We had a blast. Plus, I had a lot of fun on the class steering committee planning for Homecoming and other random senior activities like the banquet and what not.
2. My favorite teacher was Mr. Skinner, my high school physics teacher, because he was so much fun and made learning a really fun experience. We had a blast in his classes (I took Physics 1 junior year and AP Physics senior year) and he was truly interested in his students and was just a very generous and kind man.
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music and my concentration was Church Music.
4. School lunches for me were usually homemade until I got to high school. Once I was in high school my mom would write a check to the school when my account was low and I would buy lunch every day. Sometimes I'd get the hot lunch, sometimes I'd get the pizza, and sometimes I'd go the hot ham and cheese with soup or a salad route. It just all depended on how I felt that day.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be at least enough to pay off my loans from going to college. High school wasn't horrible at the time, I had lots of fun, but looking back it wasn't all that great.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: shopping in Staples, the smell of crayons, Lunchables, backpacks.
7. The first day of school was always a day that I looked forward to. I enjoyed summer break but by the end of it I was ready to get back to school and see my friends and learn again!
I hope you have a great weekend, dear friends! Enjoy it and relax a little. =) I get to celebrate my dad's birthday this weekend! We're going to have some good family fun! I love that our family went from a family of 4 to 6 in one year (2010)! And I love that Collin and my brother-in-law Tim get along so well because it makes for fun family get-togethers!