Wednesday, September 12, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

Sorry this post is so late in getting posted today. I had these pictures that I wanted to share with you all but I didn't have a moment at my computer to actually go through them and upload them until now!

Anyway, today I'm sharing with you a few landscape shots from our trip to Front Royal over Labor Day weekend. The Blue Ridge Mountains are just stunning and it was so nice seeing both the fluffy white clouds in a sunny sky over them one day and big grey rain clouds the next. What a delight! I hope you'll enjoy the view as much as we did!

DSC_1005
DSC_1006
DSC_1043
DSC_1044
DSC_1045
DSC_1049
DSC_1051

I'll be back tomorrow to share some photos of Luray Caverns with you guys! It was such a stunning place it was hard to only pick a few photos to share!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...