Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday to you my friends! This has been a REALLY long week for me. It has been my first 5 day work week in 4 weeks! Wow! Every day felt like the one after it for some reason and I would get sorely disappointed when I realized it was only Wednesday and not Thursday as I thought and so forth. =/ BUT... it is Friday now so that is wonderful! And even though I have no idea what we're doing this weekend (except for Sunday) I know it will be great because Collin and I always have fun together!

Now... let's get to some blanks courtesy of Lauren.

1. Something I am very proud of is having a college degree. Sure I may not be working in a field even remotely related to my degree but I have that thing! And it was hard work, too. And I am the first person in basically my entire family to have received a college degree. That was pretty big.

2. My favorite thing about myself is my compassion. Sometimes though it can be hard to be so compassionate.

3. My favorite color for fall is plum! And now mustard, too. I just think those two colors are the epitome of fall!

4. Something I've been learning lately is that a kitten is a lot of work and very exhausting. Oh my goodness I had totally forgotten how hard it is! It's like having a child in a way. You have to constantly watch him, kitten-proof the house, break up fights between the two cats, play with him a lot. Wow! I am exhausted lately because of Seabass. It's a good thing he found his way into my heart really quick or else it wouldn't be worth it. But it so is. I love that little booger.

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is These High, Green Hills by Jan Karon and it's book 3 in The Mitford Series. I read both book 1 (At Home in Mitford) and 2 (A Light in the Window) last week and this week and now I'm on book 3. I had read this series as a teenager but I wanted to reread it again.

6. My favorite Pandora Station is possibly this one Collin created based on The Real McCoy. It's a whole bunch of 90's pop-style music. So fun! But I don't listen to Pandora very much.

7. This weekend I will watch my cousin march in the St. Mary's County Fair parade with the rest of his classmates, walk around the fair holding hands with my hubby and enjoy all the exhibits and animals, work at our book club's booth spreading the love of God to people, and just whatever else comes up.

So yeah... I think it will be a great weekend! I also entered 5 of my photos into the fair photography category. I doubt I got any ribbons but I just wanted to put myself out there. I hope you, my dear friends, will also have a great weekend! I will see you back here next week!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having fun at the fair!! I think we missed the fair this year. :( I love those fall colors, too, plum and mustard = perfection!!

    Happy FALL, Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...